I’m happy to announce that the first batch of Steve’s MS-22’s (PCB/panels and assembled modules) has completely sold out in about one month. Here’s a big thanks to all of my customers for making that happen! :)
So, what’s next you may wonder? Here’s a list of what I have planned in the coming weeks and months:
- There will be a next batch of MS-22’s somewhere near the end of march, so please keep an eye out for that :).
- Two more demo videos will accompany the next batch.
- I have a very cool little project coming up that should appeal to all DIY people, I hope to announce it in a few weeks.
- I’ll be upgrading the website with an actual webshop, making it easier for you to pay me and to get instant order confirmations.
- On a medium term, I can say that I’m currently working on the schematic of my next module.
- On a longer term, I have a really great idea for the module after that one, it’s currently in a study phase.