These cool illuminated blind plates are a side-product of a tutorial I did on “Make Noise” style indicator lights.
Please refer to the DIY info page.
What you get:
- a 10HP “Technomancer” blind panel with trippy graphics and semi-transparent window and LED circuitry on the back
- Width : 10HP
- Footprints for 6 high brightness RGB lights (red 690 mCd, green 1850 mCd, blue 400 mCd)
- Illumination color can be configured through solder jumpers (red, green, blue, magenta, yellow, cyan, white)
- Power consumption
- +12V : 0 mA to 66 mA (depending on solder jumper settings)
- -12V : 0 mA to 66 mA (depending on solder jumper settings)
For maximum effect…
Take care to note that the lighter the interior of your case is, the more noticeable the effect of the “Technomancer” blind plate will be. If your case is rather dark on the inside, you can add pieces of white paper to enhance the effect. Please do take care to not place any flammable materials near any sources of heat!