I offer professional repair services for Eurorack modules. To be able to deliver good value for money, I only take on repair projects that meet the following conditions:
- It’s a Eurorack compatible module
- A schematic and a bill of materials (BOM) are available (unless it’s a mechanical issue).
- At one point in its lifetime, the module needs to have been functional to some extent
Getting a quote
For an estimate on cost and chance of success, please send me an e-mail at email@example.com that includes the following information:
- Your contact details and where you are located
- Module brand and type
- A thorough description of the issue you’re experiencing
- Be sure to include what you think caused the issue and a list of the last changes you made to your system
- Did you see or smell any smoke?
- Please include pictures of the front, back and sides of the module.
- If you’re comfortable with removing the front panel and disassembling the PCB stack (if applicable), please also send me pictures of all sides of all PCB’s.
- Unless it’s a mechanical issue (e.g. faulty connector or potentiometer), I highly appreciate that you find and attach the module’s schematics/bill of materials to your e-mail
Regardless of the outcome of a repair, the customer will be billed for time and materials. If a project does not turn out as expected, the customer will be consulted to decide how to move forward.
The minimum bench fee is 20 EUR + two-way shipping.
- Shipments within Belgium are 6.70 EUR (Bpost, tracked and insured)
- For shipments within the European Union I use PostNL, you can get a quote for the shipping cost at http://www.onlineverzendservice.be (1kg, 30x30x30cm, select +2.50 EUR for insurance).
- Please note I do not ship outside of the EU.
- Debugging analog circuits
- Soldering and desoldering of through-hole components
- Soldering and desoldering of surface mount (SMD) components
- Any type of IC except ball grid array (BGA) packages
- Passives down to 0402 size
- Miniature patching with wrapping wire (e.g. to work around damaged solder pads)